There is no love like your first love…and at Literally, Darling our first love was the written word.
There are no walls that words can’t climb, no crappy days that words can’t fix, no life moment that words can’t sum up. Words are fucking awesome. Words are the best.
This Valentine’s day, Literally, Darling is celebrating its love of words. Because people come and go, but words are forever. Your boyfriend is nice and all, but is he as deep as your favorite quote? Does your girlfriend ever really get you like your favorite book does? Will your friends ever compare to your favorite song? The answer is no.
LITERALLY, DARLING V-DAY GIVEAWAY
From today until 5:00 Friday evening, we’re holding a Valentine’s Day giveaway dedicated to words. To enter:
-Tweet your favorite quote to us
-Use hashtag #LDVDAYGIVEAWAY
*You must be following us on Twitter!*
– Instagram your favorite quote
– Tag @literallydarling
– Use hashtag #LDVDAYGIVEAWAY
*You must be following us on Instagram!*
The contest closes Friday at 5:00 and will be announced on Friday night!
What You Can Win:
– An exclusive LD Valentine’s Day quote tote
– A custom made, framed quote print of YOUR favorite quote
– 3 quote notebooks (and pens)
– A custom made LD Valentine’s Mix (because you can’t do Valentine’s without a mix tape)
– 5 mystery books picked out by the LD staff
– A Valentine’s Day card because you’re our Valentine
+ more surprises!
Stay tuned and check out our instagram @literallydarling as we’ll be giving you sneak previews of what you can win!
- Effervescent: Rediscovering The Bizarre Joy of Twilight in 2020 - May 5, 2020
- Witches of Ash and Ruin: or How an Irish Catholic Bisexual Ruined My Sanity - March 6, 2020
- The Indie Playlist For All Your Spooky Needs - October 21, 2019