Attention, fabulous Literally, Darling readers! LD is turning 1 year old today and we’d love for you to celebrate with us! And what better way to do that than by entering a giveaway, amirite?
We’ll be giving away 12 items to celebrate the 12 months LD has graced the Internet with its mint-green presence. From coffee mugs to tote bags to nail polish, this giveaway will have you loving LD even more than you do already. Follow the instructions below to score some swag from yours truly.
- #LDOneYear special edition tote bag
- A copy of John Green’s “The Fault in Our Stars,” LD’s May 2014 Book Club choice
- A copy of an Aural Fixation playlist of your choice
- Three LD stickers of your choice
- LD coffee mug
- A bottle of Argan oil (which writer Amy swears by)
- “Sozzled” Butter London nail polish
- A box of tea (a must for an LD giveaway!)
- Kate Spade Idiom Pencils
Haley is a writer and editor based in Birmingham, Alabama, who specializes in narrative nonfiction. She began writing at age 16 after enrolling in her North Alabama high school's newspaper class. She later studied journalism and history at the University of Alabama. In her spare time, she prepares for her eventual sorting into Slytherin House, has frequent chats with her bust of Abraham Lincoln, and feeds an inordinate amount of lettuce to her pet bunny, Ray Bradbury. To contact her, please shout into the nearest void or talk loudly about Jason Isbell’s discography.
Latest posts by Haley (see all)
- 5 Must-Have Accessories For Winning At Midterms - March 13, 2017
- 23 Boozy Gifts Under $50 For The Cocktail-Lover In Your Life - December 12, 2016
- 16 Wines Under $20 For Every Person On Your List This Year - December 9, 2016