Let’s say your friend is a foodie. She loves to browse through recipes, collects cookbooks, and has her eye on a brightly colored stand mixer for her kitchen. Christmas shopping is hard enough as it is, and kitchen items can get expensive. Sure, you could give her a gift card to her favorite restaurant or coffee shop, but gift cards can be underwhelming sometimes. There are a few food items you could purchase, like coffee, homemade cookie mixes in jars, or a bottle of her favorite liquor. But if you can’t gift her with actual food, you don’t know what her kitchen is missing, and, who are we kidding, a stand mixer is not going to happen, what should you get for a foodie?
Below you’ll find some reasonably priced items that any foodie is sure to love. There’s something for everyone: the healthy eater, the wino, the cookbook hoarder, and even the foodie who wears her heart on her sleeve. At the very least, you’ll be inspired and might just think of the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.
1. Hand-Held Spiralizer – $14.99
2. Gold Cocktail Shaker and Strainer – $39
3. Now Watch Me Sip Tee – $22.39
4. Hammered Flat Bottom Wok – $29.95
5. Seriously Delish – $21.09
6. KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater – $22.50
7. Gold Animal Drink Stirrers (Set of 10) – $22
8. Carb Act to Follow Tee – $29.99
9. Maelle Rolling Pins – $18
10. Easy Gourmet: Awesome Recipes Anyone Can Cook – $15.17
11. I’m In Your Camp Cutlery Set – $14.99
12. Pepperoni Pizza Necklace – $26
13. Two-Layer Sandwich Box (Set of 2) – $22
14. Kitchen Conversions Print – $20
15. Gold Stemless Wine Glasses (Set of 4) – $23.96
Are you a foodie? What’s at the top of your Christmas list? Let us know by leaving a comment or tweeting to @litdarling!
Latest posts by Beth Branch (see all)
- What To Bring To Thanksgiving If You Can’t Cook - November 21, 2019
- Warm-Weather Cocktail: Lavender Lemonade Bourbon Smash - June 8, 2017
- Pair A Cocktail Glass + Simple Recipe For An Easy Holiday Gift Under $20 - December 5, 2016