They’re cute, they’re fuzzy and they make great pets. But what you don’t know is that, if you watch a rabbit long enough, you’ll begin to realize they’re just like us—awkwardly hopping through life, just trying their best.
1. This bunny is all of us trying to make new friends.
2. This bunny is us at Sephora.
3. This bunny is us when we don’t want to get out of bae’s bed.
4. Us when we try to eat healthy.
5. When we see our roomies after a long day at the office.
6. This bunny is all of us who live in places that don’t get a lot of snow.
7. Literally all of us trying to do yoga.
8. When you hear the phrase, “Let’s go running.”
9. This bunny is all of us trying to do sports.
10. Us at the office. All day, err’day.
11. This bunny is us when we finally slide into that bubble bath after a horrible day.
12. This bunny is us when we’re like, “No, we’re OK,” but our friends are like, “Stop. Let us help!”
13. This bunny is everyone who has ever ordered a salad on a date ever.
14. This bunny is us when that direct deposit hit and you don’t care how much you’re wasting.
15. Don’t care what you say—this was you with your favorite holiday present this year.
16. When bae says, “I’m trying to study.”
17. When you try on your friend’s glasses and they have horrible vision.
18. This bunny is all of us dreaming of being in the Olympics.
19. This bunny is us trying to eat drunk food.
20. Anyone who has ever had a migraine is this bunny.
21. This bunny is everyone who’s ever had one too many cups of coffee.
Haley is a writer and editor based in Birmingham, Alabama, who specializes in narrative nonfiction. She began writing at age 16 after enrolling in her North Alabama high school's newspaper class. She later studied journalism and history at the University of Alabama. In her spare time, she prepares for her eventual sorting into Slytherin House, has frequent chats with her bust of Abraham Lincoln, and feeds an inordinate amount of lettuce to her pet bunny, Ray Bradbury. To contact her, please shout into the nearest void or talk loudly about Jason Isbell’s discography.
Latest posts by Haley (see all)
- The Ultimate Bad Christmas Movie Drinking Game - December 5, 2017
- 5 Must-Have Accessories For Winning At Midterms - March 13, 2017
- 23 Boozy Gifts Under $50 For The Cocktail-Lover In Your Life - December 12, 2016