Maybe this has just come with old age (26 feels old, OK?), but it seems like the heat in August rivals that of the sun’s surface. Like it’s so hot and humid and miserable everywhere at this time of year and it kind of makes me want to lay around and just sweat. At the same time, it’s also the time of year when a lot of us are moving to new places, starting new semesters in school, or pushing to squeeze in one more vacation day from work. With all that work to do and all those last summer adventures to take, it’s nearly impossible to sit around.
So here’s to you, August. Here’s to the sunshine that feels arguably too strong. Here’s to the busy days and the hazy nights. Here’s to the sweat that we find in places we didn’t know it was possible to sweat from.
We’ve got a handful of sexy songs to make you sweat and plenty of upbeat songs to get you moving (and therefore sweating). Whether you decide to get your physical activity on and really sweat it out, or you decide to lay around and just straight up sweat it out, this playlist is for you.
- Naked — X Ambassadors
- Close — Nick Jonas feat. Tove Lo
- Body Say — Demi Lovato
- Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off — Panic! At The Disco
- She’s Kinda Hot — 5 Seconds of Summer
- Take It Off — Kesha
- Los Angeles — Sugarcult
- Sweat It Out — Breathe Carolina
- You’re So Damn Hot — OK Go
- Come With Me Now — KONGOS
- Chains — Nick Jonas
- Irresistible — Fall Out Boy feat. Demi Lovato
- LA Devotee — Panic! At The Disco
- Animal — The Cab
- Closer — Lemaitre feat. Jennie A.
- Heartbeat — Childish Gambino
- Casual Affair — Panic! At The Disco
- SexyBack — Justin Timberlake
- Shots & Squats —Vigiland feat. Tham Sway
- Surfboard — Cody Simpson
- Sexy And I Know It — LMFAO
Image Credit: StockSnap.io
Latest posts by Kim Conway (see all)
- The Alt-Rock Soundtrack To Summer 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Everything You Need To Survive Summer Festival Season - June 12, 2017
- 14 Alternative Albums We Need In Summer 2017 - May 9, 2017