We spend a lot of time planning our holiday menu, but the focus is usually on main meals, appetizers, and desserts—breakfast hardly gets a look-in. That’s understandable given how hectic the holiday season can be, but since it’s important not to skip breakfast, how about making it extra healthy and festive?
These holiday smoothies provide a hearty dose of nutrients so you’ll have plenty of energy for all your shopping/gift wrapping/traveling. They’ll help stave off pesky colds (even if you’re tasked with entertaining a bunch of children), keep you looking beautiful for your holiday parties, and get you extra excited for the main day. Plus, they’re super easy to whip up.
- Gingerbread Oatmeal Smoothie
- Iron Woman Gingerbread Smoothie
- Cranberry Apple Detox Smoothie
- Cranberry Pear Ginger Smoothie
- Matcha Eggnog Smoothie
- Eggnog Cashew Smoothie
- Black Forest Cherry Smoothie
- Raw Christmas Smoothie
- Mince Pie Smoothie
- Christmas Plum Pudding Smoothie
Which holiday smoothie are you making? Tweet us @LitDarling!
Cover photo by Miriam
Latest posts by Jodie (see all)
- 10 Healthy And Festive Holiday Smoothie Recipes To Offset Your Cookie Habit - December 18, 2017
- How Harry Potter Shaped Our Social Consciousness - June 26, 2017
- 10 Summer Dresses to Combat Hellish Heatwaves - June 23, 2017