This is the easiest, most inexpensive Thanksgiving DIY craft you’ll ever do and it is super cute.
- ¾ yard of fabric of your choice, this will make two pumpkins so cut each piece in half.
- Toilet paper roll
- Stick—it needs to be about as wide as the hole in your roll of toilet paper and it can be as short or as long as you desire. The crazier looking the stick the cuter the pumpkin in my opinion.
- Lay the fabric out, decorated side faced down.
- Put the roll of TP in the center of the fabric
- Start with a corner of the fabric and fold it into the hole, do this until all of the fabric is folded in and the toilet paper roll is covered.
- Put the stick in the TP hole, as if it were a pumpkin stem.
Rachel is 26 years old living in southern Virginia. She graduated with a bachelor’s in environmental health science yet lives as poet and writer in her mind. She can’t decide if she wants to spend her life finding a cure for Alzheimer’s or living on a ranch making chili for a family of five… or both. She believes the sky is the limit and if it is meant to be, it will be. She often can’t differentiate between reality and fiction, and expects to live the lives of her favorite characters. She is obsessed with her two dogs, Max (Yorkie) and Moxie (German Shepherd) as well as her handsome boyfriend and spunky best friend. She spends most of her free time cooking, drinking an insane amount of coffee, adding to her enormous lipstick collection, watching “Dateline” and enjoying the simple beauty of life all while listening to her man, Billy Joel.
Latest posts by Rachel (see all)
- How To Find Time To Write When Writing Isn’t Your Job - July 20, 2015
- Never Go To The Beach Without These 7 Essentials - July 13, 2015
- A Sincere Thank You To The Military - July 3, 2015