In today’s fast-paced and demanding world, it can be hard to get full and restful sleep at night. Many sources claim that the average number of hours people sleep at night average about 6, maybe 7, hours. People often think that is sufficient enough, but they still wake up feeling exhausted, looking like they have aged overnight, and feeling sluggish.
You can feel rejuvenated and have the best, deepest beauty sleep with THC wax. When used occasionally and responsibly, you can expect to get a full eight-hour sleep that is uninterrupted. We’ll go over some of the beauty benefits of sleep as well as the benefits of one of the most popular THC wax concentrates, known as delta-8.
Why Sleeping at Least 8 Hours a Night is Important
So many people overlook the benefits and importance of getting a full eight hours of sleep. A lot of times, lack of sleep can cause an array of issues and problems you may be experiencing. Here’s a list of reasons why you need good, restful sleep.
- Poor Sleep Link to Weight Gain- It has been noted by examinations of obese children and adults that they tend to have poor sleeping habits. There is a link, often with getting too little or too much sleep, as it can prevent you from wanting to exercise and effects your hormones. Thus, this can result in poor eating habits and choices.
- Higher Risk of Heart Disease and Stroke – Many studies have found that sleeping less than 7-8 hours a night can increase your risk of one of these serious health issues.
- Risk of Type 2 Diabetes- Poor sleep can greatly affect blood sugar levels. Typically, those who sleep less than 6 hours tend to increase their risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Depression- Sleeping disorders are highly associated with mental and emotional issues, like depression. Not getting enough sleep can make you feel down and unwilling to get through the day.
- Feeling Tired and Unmotivated- It is no surprise that lack of sleep makes you feel super tired and unmotivated to get things done. You may be too focused on wanting to sleep and rest, all while feeling un-energized.
These are just some of the numerous negative effects of not getting enough sleep. However, there are superb benefits, even beauty benefits, to sleeping your full 7-8 hours.
Benefits of Beauty Sleep
There are truths in the phrase “beauty sleep”, as it can actually improve your skin, hair, and more. Let’s look at some of the beauty-related benefits of getting in your z’s:
- Reduces Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles– I’m sure we’ve all noticed when we don’t get enough sleep, we tend to wake up looking like raccoons. Getting a restful sleep can help an adequate amount of blood flow reach your eyes. Also, you won’t feel like your eyes are swollen from wanting to shut them.
- Wrinkle Prevention- Believe it or not, but sleep can actually reduce your skin from aging. As you sleep, your body produces collagen-producing cells, making your skin appear much more youthful and glow-y.
- Melatonin- As we know (or don’t), melatonin is an antioxidant-like chemical that our body naturally produces. It helps fade dark spots, repair skin cells, and produce that playful flush we often see in youth. Sleeping aids in the production of this melatonin.
- Less Hungry Throughout the Day- Oftentimes, sleeping makes you feel hungrier because your body produces too much of the hormone ghrelin, which causes you to feel like you need to eat. Enough sleep increases leptin hormones that tell your body you’re not as hungry. You’ll be able to have a more balanced hunger and not overeat as much.
Other Benefits of Restful Sleep
There’s no denying that your sleeping habits can have effects on your youthful appearance. There are other benefits, not just beauty, to help improve your overall mental and physical health.
Sleep can help boost your immune system. Your body is essentially resting your immune cells as well. As you may also know, when you’re sick, getting enough sleep can help speed up your recovery process.
If you tend to be forgetful or not retain enough memory, the right amount of sleep can improve this. While you are sleeping, your mind is processing all your memories of the day, so you have a much clearer mind and memory.
Better sleep is known to better your mood as well. When you feel well-rested, you are much more likely to be happier, energized, and have that rejuvenation we all want. You’ll be able to conquer the day and feel good about yourself.
What is THC Wax
THC wax is a popular method that people have been using before bed to improve their sleep. But what exactly is THC wax? Cannabis wax is a concentrate, typically from hash oil, that is created from a solvent of a washed over marijuana plant. It is highly potent, making it very desirable.
Delta-8 THC Effects and Benefits
A favorite of many is Delta-8 THC wax. Delta-8 is essentially a variation of the compound, THC, that is found in many cannabis strains. It is typically a refined form of delta-9, which has different chemical properties. It can provide many benefits, but we will go over a few.
Delta-8 can prevent you from feeling nauseous. There are certain medications that can cause vomiting, and this can help keep you from having those nasty feelings you may get in your stomach.
It is also known to make you feel very relaxed, but just enough to keep you from feeling sane. Many people use it recreationally, and before bed for a restful and deep sleep. You just need to make sure you don’t overuse it so that you can get the best results.
Another use is for certain ailments and inflammation. Delta-8 is known to have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, reducing any pain or discomfort you may have.
Comparing Delta-8 THC Vs Delta-9
There are a few differences between delta-8 and delta-9, but the most obvious one is its chemical structure. Delta-8 has more electrons and is less psychoactive than delta-9, making it great for those who just need help improving their sleep or for analgesic purposes. It really depends on how you want to have your experience be- smoother and slow with delta-8 or instantaneous and stronger with delta-9.
THC Wax Vs Shatters
Technically, wax and shatters are about the same thing. They are both butane hash oil concentrates and have about the same potency. It really comes down to the texture and appearance. Wax is sticker and easier to handle, while shatter is much more brittle. Between the two, wax is a lot more convenient and much less painful to handle and store.
THC Wax Tools That Are Needed
When it comes to using wax, you’ll need a few tools. First, you’ll need a dabber, which is a metal or glass tool used to scoop the wax and place it onto a heated nail. A nail is a dish that slides into a dab rig. That said, you’ll need a dab rig, which is a device used for concentrates like wax, which include tubes or electronic dabs. Lastly, you’ll need a blowtorch or e-nail for your heat source. It is also recommended you get cleaning tools to keep your items in good quality.
This post may contain affiliate links.