Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, darlings! And if you’re like me, you’re probably thinking of sweet things you can make or do instead of buying the same gifts and making the same cliched gestures you made last year. I’m not great at talking about my feelings and sharing my personal, more vulnerable side. I’m also a baker, so I typically try to communicate these feelings through something homemade from scratch instead.
Whether you and your special person are going out for a romantic dinner at a swanky restaurant, or you’re planning a fun home-cooked meal, or hell, even if you pick up Chinese or swing through a drive-thru on the way home, carve out some time for dessert. It’s a special occasion and you’re allowed to indulge a little! Treat yourselves by taking the time to make and enjoy these cute desserts for two–perfect for Valentine’s!
4. Flourless Chocolate Cakes for Two from Bake or Break.
5. Mini Cheesecake for Two from Wine & Glue.
8. Brownies for Two from Dessert for Two.
What are you planning for Valentine’s Day? Tweet us at @litdarling!
- What To Bring To Thanksgiving If You Can’t Cook - November 21, 2019
- Warm-Weather Cocktail: Lavender Lemonade Bourbon Smash - June 8, 2017
- Pair A Cocktail Glass + Simple Recipe For An Easy Holiday Gift Under $20 - December 5, 2016